Tuesday, March 1, 2011

First class in the bag!

Outstanding work tonight ladies! You all did very well. I hope I didn't scare anyone away, but still piqued your interest.

To recap what went down (in case you've forgotten/repressed it already)

  • Pre-warmup, what is it, how to do it.
  • Warm-up event, squats, pushups, situps, runs.
  • Tech/skill instruction: 2 hand KB swing, around the body pass

WOD (workout of the day):
2 Rounds for time of:
25 2H swings
20 Situps
15 Squats
10 Pushups
Run 2 laps of the gym

I'll see you all on Thursday! If you have any suggestions for music choices let me know, otherwise you'll wind up with what I like. mwahaha! Oh, and I hope no one is camera shy, as I think this site needs some action shots. (don't worry, I'm not about posting anything embarrassing, just stuff for bragging rights)

No comments:

Post a Comment